September 28th meeting with featured Presenter, Dick Kiko of KIKO Realtors, Auctioneers, and Advisors
The September 28th meeting will start with 30 minutes of networking time followed by our featured presenter and sponsor, Dick Kiko of KIKO Realtors, Auctioneers, and Advisors. Dick’s presentation is entitled “Exploring the Benefits of Auctions”. Dick will be discussing KIKO’s history out of Akron and their unique approach offering auction services, commercial real estate sales, and business brokerage. KIKO suggests they have options for nearly any liquidity event and there may be some opportunities to assist your clients as well. LUNCH PROVIDED BY KIKO!
When: Wednesday, Sept. 28th, 2022
Time: 11:45 AM – 1:15 PM EDT
This event has taken place.
Richard (Dick) T. Kiko Jr.
- CEO/Broker of KIKO Company, 4th generation family-owned business founded in 1945
- Ohio Licensed Auctioneer and Real Estate Broker
- Member of Stark County, Ohio, and National Association of Realtors.
- Current Director of the National Auctioneers Association and past Board Member of the Ohio Auctioneers Association.
- Past Ad Hoc committee member for Director Ohio Division of Natural Resources; Director Ohio Department of Agriculture; and Director Ohio EPA
- NE Ohio community bank Board of Directors
- Specializes in selling land, commercial and residential real estate
- Business experience in sales, marketing, manufacturing, finance, and general management
- Bachelor of Science degree with honors from the University of Dayton in Industrial Engineering Technology. After college worked at a series of fortune 500 companies - Consumer Package Goods Industry at Proctor & Gamble, KKR & Co.’s Borden Foods, and GE Capital's Eagle Family Foods, Inc.
- Married with four children and enjoys outdoor activities, coaching sports and golfing