NOBBA: Expert Panel Discussion & Lunch Provided by NOBBA
For July’s meeting on the 27th, NOBBA will host a panel of experts who will be discussing questions relating to the current state of our economy on small business, lending, and the M&A-broker-advisory industry. Inflation, rising interest rates, and stock market issues are all creating a concerning cocktail that has us all wondering what the future holds. Will we be prepared? Bring your thoughts, bring your questions, and lunch this month at MELT Bar & Grilled will be provided by NOBBA for all members! Please Note: We will forgo the 30 minute networking time in this meeting. We will start promptly at 11:45am, ordering lunch immediately and then taking a 20 minute break for our panel to enjoy lunch before continuing our discussion.
- Michael Ellis of Buckingham Doolittle & Burroughs
- Paul Frey of Edward Jones Financial
- Jim Frey of Gulf Coast Lending
- Marilyn Landis of Basic Business Concepts
- Emmett Apolinario of Sunbelt Business Brokers
- Nathan Sable of Huntington Bank
- David Long of DF Long & Associates
July 27th Expert Panel Discussion
Lunch will be provided by NOBBA When: Wed, July 27th
Time: 11:45am - 1:15pm
This event has taken place.