David F. Long, CPA, CVA, CEPA
Independent consultant working primarily with closely held businesses and their owners. Specialization in business value acceleration in addition to tax planning, entity structure and cash flow management. Performs business valuations for purposes including mergers and acquisitions, estate and gift tax planning, divorces, shareholder disputes and litigation.
DF Long & Associates LLC, 2021 – present
Provide general business and financial consulting services to diverse clients.
Corrigan Krause CPA, 1995-2021
Partner of a full-service CPA firm specializing in closely held businesses and their owners. Also work on personal and corporate taxation, auditing and a host of other services.
Education and Professional Designations
University of Dayton, 1992
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Certified Public Accountant, Licensed in Ohio (1996)
Certified Valuation Analyst, National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (2004)
Certified Exit Planning Advisor, Exit Planning Institute (2020)
Areas of Specialization
- Business valuations, mergers and acquisition consulting, exit planning for business owners
- Start-up businesses, financial projections and debt acquisition
- Corporate, estate and individual tax planning
- Financial projections and debt acquisition consulting
- Accounting system utilization, key performance indicator reporting and cash flow forecasting